Need a great holiday treat to share with others or a breakfast for a holiday morning? Check out these bars that have the right balance of sweet and deliciousness all wrapped into one bar!
- ⅔ cup dry rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ scoops Vanilla Whey Shakeology
- ⅓ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with plastic wrap (or aluminum foil). Set aside.
- Combine oats and coconut in food processor; pulse for 20 seconds.
- Add almond butter and honey; pulse until blended.
- Combine almond butter mixture, pecans, pumpkin pie spice, Shakeology, and cranberries in a large bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Lightly press oat mixture into pan. Refrigerate for one hour, or until set.
- Cut into twelve bars (approx. 2½ x 2-inches).
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.