Between the dark chocolate and the all natural peanut butter, your taste buds or people you share these with will ever know these are made with a healthy twist
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- 5 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan Salt)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly coat two large baking sheets with spray. Set aside.
- Combine quinoa, peanut butter, maple syrup, salt, extract, and egg in a large bowl; mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips; gently mix until blended.
- Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until set.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets; remove from sheets and cool completely on a wire rack (or on parchment paper).